Our team consists of licensed doctors and nurses who are certified to prescribe and administer intravenous drips. Our medical team have been established around Bali for many years predominantly working in general medical care. The managing doctor partner is a very well respected Indonesian doctor whom is very well known and trusted in Bali. All our staff speak English and have many years of experience. Trust us, you are in good hands.
The treatments generally take between 30 and 60 minutes.
All of our clients will undergo a medical history check prior to receiving any treatment and will have to disclose their full medical history. There are some people who cannot get IV treatment, these include:
– People with heart disease
– People with kidney disease
– People with diabetes
– Cancer patients.
We have medical teams all over Bali. The areas we can cover include:
– Nusa Dua
Patient safety is our number one priority at all times. Before starting any IV treatment we check all your vital signs including your pulse rate, temperature and blood pressure. We also ensure you complete your medical history forms and disclose your full medical history in order to assess if you are suitable for treatment. The assessments will be conducted by either a doctor or nurse. If the nurse is conducting the assessment she will confirm your treatment with the doctor on call at all times.
We accept payment via credit card or Paypal. Once your appointment has been confirmed you will receive an invoiced that needs to be paid in FULL prior to your arrival.
We require 24 hour notice for any cancellations, otherwise you will be charged the full amount.
Please note: All clients must be over 18 and not intoxicated.
Possible side effects include:
– A sensation of warmth and flushing. This usually occurs if the infusion is given too quickly.
– A sensation of coldness as the fluid enters the body. If you are cold we have blankets available.
– Experiencing the taste of vitamins in your mouth. This can be limited by having a meal before the treatment and having a snack during the infusion. It is also very important to drink plenty of water before and during the infusion.
Other far less common side effects may include:
– Risk of infection and anaphylaxis (an extremely rare allergic reaction). Our highly trained medical professionals are well trained in diagnosing and treating any and all possible side effects.
In general no. Pain is subjective and differs from person to person based on their tolerance. If you are worried about pain let our staff know when you come in.
Yes, if you purchase 5 or more infusions we offer a 15% discount.
We also offer a 15% discount if you have 5 or more people at your villa.
If availability permits we are happy to take last minute appointments. You will need to call +61 for any appointments less than 2 hours ahead of a requested time.